The Igbo’s formed private security called Eastern Security Network has no legitimation like Hisbah and Amotekun and the founder of the organization whose name is Nnamdi Kanu has been attempting to create crisis in Nigeria.
As they said, providing a solid protection to their people is the sole objective behind the formation of the private security since Nigerian Government fails to provide a stable security to the citizens of northern Nigeria against bandits and the herdsmen are now grazing in their region hence, that can give them chance to conduct their insurgency in the south at anytime they decide.
Fulani herdsmen have been accused for banditry and kidnapping in the north and the stated misconducts started happening in the southern Nigeria which that is why Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu stood up to chase away all the fulani herdsmen from southern Nigeria.
Nnamdi Kanu can not be trusted, he may formed this security outfit as one of his step to achieve what his forefathers failed woefully to achieve in the past. Days back, there was a clash between Nigerian Army and those rascal IPOB which that could be regarded as a big slap to the whole Army in the world.
More treacherous is that, they are now taking law into their hand by killing and chasing away fulani herdsmen from southern to northern Nigeria. Days back, Nnamdi Kanu shared a video clip in which some Igbo people was seen killing cows mercilessly after they chased fulani herdsmen away.
For security purposes and at a matter of urgency, federal government should be vigilant over the movement of the members as they conducted two sin to Nigeria. If security agencies fold hand, things will get worse to the extent no one can control them in a hurry. To be, these Igbos are also terrorists like Boko Haram and bandits. If I will get a chance to be a Nigerian Army for a single day, I will definitely use a gun to shoot them all for my nation to stay safely.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
But, instead for Nigerian Army to shoot or attack them, they should immediately make the below rules.
1) The members of the private security are using AK-47 guns which that is totally against constitution. Federal Government should arrest all the members, collect their Guns and give them a gun. If they refuse to comply, then the formed security outfit should be disbanded.
2) If they tend to conduct any rally in the forest, they should send a letter to the security agency to ask for approval. Any movement should receive approval from Government.
3) They should install Close Circuit Television (CCTv Camera) which will be sending all the activities happening in their private meetings so they will connive treason against our dear nation.
4) They should compensate the chased fulani herdsmen the sum of $200m for killing their cows and creating tensions in their hearts.
5) They Should build a modest and modern house to all the fulani herdsmen otherwise, Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested immediately.